Granite County, Montana Mines - Western Mining History

All 784 mines in Granite County, Montana. 100-Acre Meadow Prospect ... Rose Mountain District . Rose Mountain Gold Creek District . Ross Hayworth Mine . Royal ... Western Mining History is your source for over 116,000 mines in the western states.

Get Price

Rose Mountain Mining District (Gold Creek Mining District ...

Rose Mountain Mining District (Gold Creek Mining District), Granite Co., Montana, USA : SUPPORT US. Covid-19 has significantly affected our fundraising. Please help! Log In Register. ... Country: This page is currently not sponsored. Click here to sponsor this page. Photos Maps Search.

Get Price

Potosi Shaft, Rose Mountain Mining District (Gold Creek ...

Potosi Shaft, Rose Mountain Mining District (Gold Creek Mining District), Granite Co., Montana, USA : REF:Deposit:: USGS PP 78, P. 251. Deposit:: MBMG BULL 58, P. 17 ...

Get Price

Gold Creek Mine, Rose Mountain Mining District (Gold …

Gold Creek Mine, Rose Mountain Mining District (Gold Creek Mining District), Granite Co., Montana, USA : REF:Deposit:: MONTANA BUREAU OF MINES AND GEOLOGY, MEMOIR 26 ...

Get Price

Granite County, Montana: Transportation and Industry

Rose Mountain Mining District (Source: Abandoned Mine Districts of Montana) Three Mile Mining District (Source: Abandoned Mine Districts of Montana) Water resources survey, Granite County, Montana 1959 (Source: Internet Archive) Welcome Creek Mining District (Source: Abandoned Mine Districts of Montana)

Get Price

Granite County, MT Zinc mining, mines, mine owners and ...

Granite County, MT Zinc mines, mine companies, mine owners and mine information. US-Mining provides information on mines, operators, and minerals mined in Granite County, MT

Get Price

Granite County MT Mines - Montana Gazetteer: Maps, Data ...

Granite County, Montana Mines: A listing of all the Mines in Granite County, MT with maps, driving directions, and a local area search function.

Get Price

Gold from Rose Mountain Gold Creek District Occurrence ...

ⓘ Ophir Claim, Rose Mountain Mining District (Gold Creek Mining District), Granite Co., Montana, USA: 1.7km (1.0 miles) ⓘ Mudhole Prospect, Rose Mountain Mining District (Gold Creek Mining District), Granite Co., Montana, USA: 2.2km (1.4 miles) ⓘ Tussle Mine, South Boulder Creek Mining District (Princeton Mining District), Granite Co ...

Get Price

Montana DEQ > Land > abandonedmines > linkdocs > …

The Rose Mountain mining district includes an area at the headwaters of Gold and Pikes Peak Creek. ... Granite County, Montana", prepared for Montana Mining and Timber Company, Anaconda by GCM Services, Butte. Gilbert, Frederick C. 1935 "Directory of Montana Mining Properties",

Get Price

Granite County, Montana - Wikipedia

Granite County is a county located in the U.S. state of Montana.As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 3,079. Its county seat is Philipsburg. The county was founded in 1893, and was named for a mountain which contains the Granite Mountain silver mine.

Get Price

Rose Mountain District - westernmininghistory.com

The Rose Mountain District is a gold mine located in Granite county, Montana. Premium members have access to Google dynamic maps. Please consider becoming a member

Get Price

Granite County, Montana: Transportation and Industry

Rose Mountain Mining District (Source: Abandoned Mine Districts of Montana) Three Mile Mining District (Source: Abandoned Mine Districts of Montana) Water resources survey, Granite County, Montana 1959 (Source: Internet Archive) Welcome Creek Mining District (Source: Abandoned Mine Districts of Montana)

Get Price

1882 "Report to the Board of Trustees of the Granite Mountain Mining Company, Upon its Properties in Montana". Lorain, S. H. 1950 "Investigation of Manganese Deposits in the Philipsburg Mining District Granite County, Montana" U. S. Bureau of Mines, Report of Investigations 4723. Lungren, Waldemar

Get Price

Granite Mountain Mining Company in Montana | …

Granite Mountain Mining Company is a Montana Domestic Corporation filed on September 12, 1881. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive Merged and its File Number is D000159. The Registered Agent on file for this company is N/A and is located at Flint Creek Mining District, Deer Lodge County, MT …

Get Price

Rose Mountain Gold Creek District

Rose Mountain Gold Creek District The Rose Mountain Gold Creek District is a gold mine located in Granite county, Montana. Premium members have access to Google dynamic maps.

Get Price

Montana Mining Tours

The remains of many of the mines and mining camps can be easily visited. Located 2 ½ miles southeast of Philipsburg, Granite became the greatest silver bonanza in the world in its time. Two mines, the Granite Mountain and the Bi-Metallic, worked the same orebody which was first located in 1872.

Get Price

Madison County, MT Tungsten mining, mines, mine …

Madison County, MT Tungsten mines, mine companies, mine owners and mine information. US-Mining provides information on mines, operators, and minerals mined in Madison County, MT

Get Price

Powell County, Montana Mines - Western Mining History

County mine maps available to premium members. ... Rose Mountain District . Roselle Mine ... Western Mining History is your source for over 116,000 mines in the western states. Join Our List. Please add your email address and specify your topics of interest.

Get Price

Granite County, MT Gemstones mining, mines, mine …

Granite County, MT Gemstones mines, mine companies, mine owners and mine information. US-Mining provides information on mines, operators, and minerals mined in Granite County, MT

Get Price

Granite County Montana

Established in 1893, Granite County celebrates its early mining history. You can see it in our museums and ghost towns. Today, we remain mostly rural with a diverse economy. Our community members ranch for a living, or teach school, or work in the forest industry, or …

Get Price

Rose Mountain Gold Creek District

Rose Mountain Gold Creek District The Rose Mountain Gold Creek District is a gold mine located in Granite county, Montana. Premium members have access to Google dynamic maps.

Get Price

Granite, Colorado - Wikipedia

Granite is an unincorporated community with a U.S. Post Office in Chaffee County, Colorado, United States.The zip code of Granite is 81228. According to the 2010 census, the population is 116. Situated between the Mosquito and the Sawatch mountain ranges, Granite is a high mountain town located on the Arkansas River midway between Leadville to the north, and Buena Vista to the south.

Get Price

Garnet, Montana - Wikipedia

Garnet is a ghost town in Granite County, Montana, United States.Located on the dirt Garnet Range Road, it is an abandoned mining town that dates from the 1860s. In First Chance Gulch in western Montana, the town is located 11 miles up the Garnet Range Road, in mountains and forest.

Get Price

Powell County, Montana Mines - Western Mining History

County mine maps available to premium members. ... Rose Mountain District . Roselle Mine ... Western Mining History is your source for over 116,000 mines in the western states. Join Our List. Please add your email address and specify your topics of interest.

Get Price

Granite County, MT Real Estate & Homes for Sale | …

View 171 homes for sale in Granite County, take real estate virtual tours & browse MLS listings in MT at realtor.com®.

Get Price

Montana DEQ > Land > abandonedmines > linkdocs > 3tech

Sahinen (1935) states that the Bald Mountain district is at the south end of the Pioneer Range and that it is drained by Grasshopper Creek which flows through Bannack. Geach (1972), who calls the district the Baldy Mountain district, further refines the definition by stating that the district is that land between Grasshopper and Taylor Creeks, taking the region drained by Scudder, Dyce, and ...

Get Price

located upon Cable Mountain which are in the Red Lion and Georgetown mining districts of Granite and Deerlodge counties. Billingsley (1913) locates the district 20 miles west of Anaconda. He states the district lies along the divide between the headwaters of Warm Springs Creek, which drains to the east and Flint Creek which flows to the north.

Get Price

The Granite district was established along Granite Creek, about two miles northwest of Nevada City. The Highland, Barton Gulch, and Williams Gulch districts were added later to what became the overall Virginia City mining district (Tansley et al. 1933; Malone and Roeder 1976; Wolle 1963).

Get Price

Gold Placer Deposits of the Pioneer District Montana

The Pioneer district (fig. 26) is an area of about 80 square miles of the benchlands in the southwestern side of Deer Lodge Valley. It is within Powell and Granite Counties, western Montana and is about 14 miles northwest of Deer Lodge, the county seat of Powell County. The town of Goldcreek, on the Northern Pacific Railway and the Mil-

Get Price

Mt. Grant : Climbing, Hiking & Mountaineering : SummitPost

Here is what I was sent on October 4, 2017: -"Mt. Grant is now closed for the winter. Next year around middle of May call me at 775-945-7101 and I will let you know if Mt. Grant and Rose Creek are open. Rose Creek has the cabin and you can stay there after you fill out a Rose Creek and Cabin application.

Get Price