Wesizwe Platinum

Welcome to the Wesizwe corporate website, one of a number of information-sharing platforms that have been created to improve engagement with our valued stakeholders. The site provides a wealth of information about our company, our business, our people, and developments relating to our flagship project, the Bakubung Platinum Mine.

Get Price

Bakubung Platinum Mine - Wesizwe Platinum

Bakubung Platinum Mine. Wesizwe's core project is the Bakubung Platinum Mine (formerly known as the Frischgewaagd-Ledig project). The property consists of various portions of the farm Frischgewaagd 96 JQ and Ledig 909 JQ. These two farms are located directly south of the Pilanesberg complex.

Get Price

Wesizwe - Contact us - Wesizwe Platinum

Physical Address: Wesizwe House, Devcon Park, 9 Autumn Road, Rivonia Ext 3, 2128, South Africa Tel: +27 11 994 4600 Fax: +27 11 994 4601

Get Price

Current vacancies at Wesizwe - Wesizwe Platinum

Vacancies. Bursary; Closing date: Fri, 6th Dec, 2019; Skills Programme; Closing date: Fri, 6th Dec, 2019; Learnerships; Closing date: Fri, 6th Dec, 2019; Internship

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum severely impacted by weak PGM market

Platinum developer Wesizwe Platinum has had to revise the mine plan at its flagship Bakubung platinum mine currently under development near Rustenburg, South Africa as a result of the protracted weak platinum-group metals pricing environment.

Get Price

WEZ:Johannesburg Stock Quote - Wesizwe Platinum Ltd ...

About Wesizwe Platinum Ltd Wesizwe Platinum Limited operates as a precious metals mining company. The Company explores, develops and produces platinum mines located in South Africa.

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum - Wikipedia

Wesizwe Platinum is a mining business in South Africa.It has significant platinum group metal deposit on the Bushveld Igneous Complex. Frischgewaagd-Ledig. Wesizwe has access to substantial platinum reserves at the Bakubung platinum mine site near Rustenburg in the Western limb of the Bushveld Igneous Complex. It is expected to produce 350,000 ounces of Platinum group metals per year.

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum Ltd. (WESIZWE) JSE:WEZ share price ...

Financial overview of the JSE listed company Wesizwe Platinum Ltd. (WEZ), including WEZ share information, WEZ share price history, WEZ price data such as the market cap, consensus forecast, SENS ...

Get Price

Buy WESIZWE Shares - View Live Share Price, Latest ...

Wesizwe Platinum is a junior mining and exploration company which aims to exploit PGM resources on the Western Limb of the Bushveld Complex of South Africa. The group’s flagship project is the development of an underground mine in one of the last remaining viable and sizeable Merensky and Upper Group 2 Chromite layers, on the site of the Bakubung Platinum Mine (BPM) near Rustenburg.

Get Price

Bakubung mine location map - wesizwe.co.za

Terms of Use | Site map | Copyright information Physical Address: Wesizwe House, Devcon Park, 9 Autumn Road, Rivonia Ext 3, 2128, South Africa Contact Us: Fax: +27 11 ...

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum severely impacted by weak PGM market

Platinum developer Wesizwe Platinum has had to revise the mine plan at its flagship Bakubung platinum mine currently under development near Rustenburg, South Africa as a result of the protracted weak platinum-group metals pricing environment.

Get Price

carte de bakubung platinum mine rustenburg

Bakubung Platinum Mine - Wesizwe Platinum. Bakubung Platinum Mine Wesizwe's core project is the Bakubung Platinum Mine (formerly known as the Frischgewaagd-Ledig project) The property consists of various .... Top 25 Geologist profiles in Rustenburg Area, South Africa ,

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum : EARLY HANDOVER OF BAKUBUNG …

early handover of bakubung platinum mine (bpm) project Wesizwe Platinum Limited and Aveng Mining (an operating group of Aveng Africa (Pty) Ltd.) entered into an Engineering and Construction Contract in September 2012 for the development of Wesizwe's BPM in the North West province of South Africa.

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum - WikiMili, The Free Encyclopedia

Wesizwe has access to substantial platinum reserves at the Bakubung platinum mine site near Rustenburg in the Western limb of the Bushveld Igneous Complex. [5] It is expected to produce 350,000 ounces of Platinum group metals per year. [6]

Get Price

Wesizwe making progress at Bakubung - Engineering News

Development at Wesizwe Platinum’s Bakubung platinum mine, near Rustenburg, is continuing in line with a new business plan that sets out the commissioning of a smaller mine with a process plant ...

Get Price

Wesizwe moves forward with Bakubung mine | Company …

The platinum producer is closer to commissioning its 1-million tonne per year mine outside Rustenburg. Wesizwe Platinum says it's making progress with the development of its flagship Bakubung Platinum Mine under a new business plan that will result in the commissioning of a smaller mine with a process plant to produce and treat 1-million tonnes of metal a year.

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum Mine - Moses Kotane - Non …

Wesizwe Platinum Mine, Moses Kotane. 116 likes · 860 were here. Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)

Get Price

Wesizwe's Bakubung platinum mine reaches major …

Wesizwe officially launched its flagship Bakubung platinum mine development project (previously the Frischgewaagd-Ledig project) on 4 July 2011 and WorleyParsons RSA has been involved in the project for almost a decade, from pre-feasibility and feasibility stages to being appointed as the engineering, procurement, construction management (EPCM) contractor in 2012.

Get Price

Nkoketseng Elliot Pilane - Mine Manager - Bakubung ...

Wesizwe - Bakubung Platinum Mine Part of my tasks and responsibilities included: • Appointed as a Contracts Manager in terms of 2.6.1 Mine Health and Safety Act (MHSA), No. 29 of 1996 for Bakubung Platinum Mine.

Get Price

QUICKSHARE - WEZ - SHARENET - Your Key To Investing …

Wesizwe Platinum is a public company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa with its shares listed on the JSE Securities Exchange (JSE). Our intention is to enter into PGM mining in South Africa as the launch pad for growing into a significant multi-commodity mining company that sets new benchmarks for sustainable mining practices.

Get Price

Wesizwe's Bakubung platinum mine reaches major …

Wesizwe officially launched its flagship Bakubung platinum mine development project (previously the Frischgewaagd-Ledig project) on 4 July 2011 and WorleyParsons RSA has been involved in the project for almost a decade, from pre-feasibility and feasibility stages to being appointed as the engineering, procurement, construction management (EPCM) contractor in 2012.

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum - WikiMili, The Free Encyclopedia

Wesizwe has access to substantial platinum reserves at the Bakubung platinum mine site near Rustenburg in the Western limb of the Bushveld Igneous Complex. [5] It is expected to produce 350,000 ounces of Platinum group metals per year. [6]

Get Price

Covid-19 delays Wesizwe Platinum’s results

Platinum group metals project developer Wesizwe Platinum has delayed the publication of its financial results for the year ended December 31. The Johannesburg-listed company put the reason for the delay down to South Africa’s Covid-19 lockdown, which required the Bakubung platinum mine project to be put on care and maintenance for 21 days.

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum expecting earnings to soar - Mining …

Platinum group metals (PGM) mining company Wesizwe is expecting earnings to soar. Wesizwe stated in a stock exchange news service trading statement that its board of directors is expecting to ...

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum Ltd, WEZ:JNB profile - FT.com

Wesizwe Platinum Limited is a South Africa-based company, which focuses on the development of Bakubung Platinum Mine (BPM). BPM is located on the Western Limb of the Bushveld Igneous Complex, north of the city of Rustenburg in the North West province. The property consists of various portions of the farm Frischgewaagd 96 JQ and Ledig 909 JQ.

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum: Mine plans moved up to 2020 - IOL

Wesizwe Platinum, backed by Chinese money, is pressing on with its mine and yesterday said it had moved its target date for full production up to 2020.

Get Price

Wesizwe swings to a profit | Company News

Wesizwe is developing the Bakubung platinum mine near Rustenburg. Last year it decided to scale back its plan for the mine as the weak platinum price had hampered its ability to raise enough capital to commission a 3-million tonnes a year mine and processing facility.

Get Price

Wesizwe Platinum drives seamless operations with …

Wesizwe Platinum required a system that can handle the operating cost planning model requirements of the mine while remaining adaptable and flexible enough to scale with its growth, finances, and employees. Decision Inc. was selected by Wesizwe Platinum as the service provider of choice due to the company’s reputation in crafting robust BPC solutions and its long-standing relationship with SAP.

Get Price

Wesizwe | Aveng Moolmans

Wesizwe. Date/Duration: 2012 2017. Location: South Africa. Commodity: Platinum. The scope of work included the sinking, lining and equipping of an 8.5 metre diameter Main Shaft to a depth of 1 000 metres and a 7.5-meter diameter Ventilation Shaft to a depth of 930 metres.

Get Price

bakubung platinum mine engineering learnerships

Wesizwe Platinum Limited Learnerships - Jobs in . Bakubung Platinum Mine, a division of Wesizwe Platinum Limited, has open positions for Learnerships (all external). Suitably qualified and motivated candidates, who believe they can make a meaningful contribution, are invited to apply for these positions.

Get Price