Home - Kinross Gold Corporation

15-7-2020· Why Invest in Kinross. Kinross offers a compelling investment opportunity as a senior gold producer with an excellent operational track record, strong balance sheet …

Get Price

Chirano - Kinross World Online Newsletter - Kinross World ...

Kinross Chirano takes home Ghana Corporate Responsibility awards Kinross Chirano recently received two awards at the 2018 Sustainability and Social Investment Awards (SSIA) for Best Company in Partnership of Community Development and Best Company in Stakeholder Engagement!

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mine - Wikipedia

The Chirano Gold Mine is located in southwestern Ghana, approximately 100 kilometres southwest of Kumasi, Ghana's second largest city. Chirano was explored and developed from 1996 by Red Back Mining NL, an Australian company that moved to a Canadian listing in April 2004. Chirano began production in October 2005. Kinross Goldacquired the mine on 17 September 2010 through a US$7.1 billion takeover of Red Back Mining, throu…

Get Price

Chirano named ‘safest mine in Ghana’ by the Ghana …

Congratulations to our Chirano mine that was recently named the top mine in Ghana for Health, Safety and Environmental measures by the Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana and Ghana Chamber of Mines! Dr. Kodua Dapaah, HSE Manager, Chirano, accepted the award at the 2019 Mine Performance Awards held during the finals of […]

Get Price

CHIRANO GOLD MINES LIMITED Company Profile | Accra, …

CHIRANO GOLD MINES LIMITED is located in Accra, Ghana and is part of the Gold & Silver Mining Industry. CHIRANO GOLD MINES LIMITED has 425 total employees across all of its locations and generates $55.15 million in sales (USD). There are 2 companies in the CHIRANO GOLD MINES LIMITED corporate family.

Get Price

Major Mines & Projects | Chirano Mine

17-2-2020· Chirano Underground Mine is located 94 km SW from Kumasi, Ghana. The Chirano gold deposits can be described as epigenetic, mesothermal gold deposits, demonstrating a strong structural control and a brittle structural style.

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mines Jobs Vacancies In Ghana 2020 - Page

Senior Metallurgist - Chirano Gold Mines Engineering Jobs In Ghana 2020 Jul 4, 2019 Kinross is a Canadian-based Gold mining company with its head office in Toronto, and has mines and projects in the United States, Canada, Russia, Brazil,...

Get Price

Ghana Minister reviews Chirano’s rigorous ... - Kinross

Chirano recently welcomed Ghana’s Minister of Land and Natural Resources to the mine to demonstrate preventative measures being implemented at site to protect our people and the community against COVID-19. Upon entering the mine, visitors and employees must pass a medical screening, which includes checking the temperature of each person.

Get Price

Kinross Gold - Wikipedia

As of 2018, Kinross Gold operates mines in North and South America, Russia, and West Africa. 60% of Kinross gold production comes from the United States and Brazil, while Russia and West Africa (Mauritania and Ghana) each account for 20% of the company's production. Its Fort Knox gold mine property counts with a mill, tailings storage, heap leachfacility, the Gil project, and the True North open pit mine, which is closed and under monitoring. In 2015 the mine produced about …

Get Price

Contact Us - Kinross World Online Newsletter - Kinross ...

Kinross Gold is a Canadian-based senior gold mining company with a diverse portfolio of mines and projects in United States, Brazil, Chile, Ghana, Mauritania, and Russia. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Kinross employs approximately 9,000 people worldwide.

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mines Ltd launches Chirano Sefwiman …

13-7-2020· Chirano Gold Mines Ltd. (“Chirano,” “CGML”) is pleased to announce the launch of the Chirano Sefwiman Foundation (“Foundation”), an endeavour that reinforces the Company’s ongoing ...

Get Price

3 New Vacancies At Chirano Gold Mines Ltd - Jobs in Ghana

Kinross is a Canadian-based Gold Mining Company with its Head Office in Toronto, and has mines and projects in the United States, Canada, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Ghana and Mauritania, and employs approximately 9,300 people worldwide.

Get Price

Chirano recently welcomed Ghana’s Minister of Land and Natural Resources to the mine to demonstrate preventative measures being implemented at site to protect our people and the community against COVID-19. Upon entering the mine, visitors and employees must pass a medical screening, which includes checking the temperature of each person.

Get Price

Jobs: Executive Secretary - Chirano Gold Mines

Chirano is located in southwestern Ghana, approximately 100 kilometres southwest of Kumasi, Ghana’s second largest city.The mine is within the Bibiani gold belt and consists of 11 deposits. Open pit and underground ore are processed at the Chirano plant. The capacity of the mill is approximately 3.5 million tonnes per annum.

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mines compensation struggle, Ghana | EJAtlas

26-8-2015· Chirano Gold Mine is a combined underground and open pit gold mine in the Western Region of Ghana, owned by Red Back Mining up to 2010, when it was taken over by the Toronto based Kinross Gold (at 90%) and the Government of Ghana (10%).

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mine - WikiMili, The Free Encyclopedia

Chirano Gold Mine is an underground and open pit gold mine in the Western Region of Ghana, within the Bibiani gold belt. It is 90% owned by Toronto-based Kinross Gold Corporation. The Government of Ghana has a 10% carried interest.

Get Price

Kinross Chirano pays $5 million dividend to government

Chirano Gold Mines will continue to be an outstanding partner in the development and advancement of Ghana. Send your news stories to and via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625. Join our Newsletter

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mines pays $13m dividend to government

Chirano Gold Mines Limited, a subsidiary of Toronto-based Kinross Gold Corporation has paid the government of Ghana 13 million dollars following the declaration of the gold mining firm’s ...

Get Price

The GP Chirano Plant – genserenergy

Kinross Gold Corporation is a leading mining company with worldwide operations. Chirano Gold Mine Ltd (CGML) is one of the top performing mines in the Kinross network. CGML expressed interested in Genser Energy in acquiring a stable and reliable power supply to facilitate its mining operations.

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mines Limited - Joblist Ghana

Chirano Gold Mine is a combined underground and open pit gold mine in the Western Region of Ghana; it is 90% owned by Toronto based Kinross Gold with the remainder being owned by the Government of Ghana.

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mines pays $13m dividend to government

Chirano Gold Mines Limited, a subsidiary of Toronto-based Kinross Gold Corporation has paid the government of Ghana 13 million dollars following the declaration of the gold mining firm’s ...

Get Price

kinross chirano mining - bergvrung.nl

Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2019 - Jobs in Ghana. Jul 10, 2019· Kinross is a Canadian-based Gold mining company with its head office in Toronto, and has mines and projects in the United States, Canada, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Ghana and Mauritania, and employs approximately 6,000 people worldwide...

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mines Limited A Kinross Company

Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2019 for Senior Plant Metallurgist -Advertisements- Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity. Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2019 Kinross is a Canadian-based Gold …

Get Price

Kinross Chirano pays $5 million dividend to government

Chirano Gold Mines Limited (“CGML” or “Kinross Chirano”), a subsidiary of Kinross Gold Corporation, has declared a dividend for the fiscal year 2018 to its shareholders, following a strong ...

Get Price

Responsible Mining at Chirano

Kinross has linked business performance to the About Kinross Gold Corporation Kinross is a Canadian-based senior gold mining company with mines and projects in the United States, Brazil, Russia, Mauritania, Chile, and Ghana. Kinross’ focus is on delivering value based on the core principles of

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mines Ltd Ghana 2017 - Jobs in Ghana

Kinross is a Canadian-based Gold Mining Company with its Head Office in Toronto, and has mines and projects in the United States, Canada, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Ghana and Mauritania, and employs approximately 9,300 people worldwide.

Get Price

Get Price

Kinross Gold - Wikipedia

Kinross Gold Corporation is a Canadian-based gold and silver mining company founded in 1993 and headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Kinross currently operates eight active gold mines, and was ranked fourth of the "10 Top Gold-mining Companies" of 2017 by InvestNews. The company's mines are located in Brazil, Ghana, Mauritania, Russia and the United States.

Get Price

Chirano Gold Mines Limited - Joblist Ghana

Chirano Gold Mine is a combined underground and open pit gold mine in the Western Region of Ghana; it is 90% owned by Toronto based Kinross Gold with the remainder being owned by the Government of Ghana.

Get Price

Careers at Kinross Gold Corporation

Find at Kinross Gold Corporation. Skip to content. English . Français; ... 2020 0.00 mi AM Bald Mountain Full Time Neva Elko-Mine-Operations-General-Foreman-Neva. Elko, Nevada, USA Jul 23, 2020 Environmental Engineer. Round Mountain, Nevada, USA ...

Get Price